Monday, September 28, 2009

World Card Making Day!!

**Direct Link to the Challenge HERE!!***

Hello Magnolia Friends!! If you don't know already, Saturday, October 3rd is World Card Making Day! And what fun it's going to be over at SplitCoastStampers--they are having challenges & prizes all day long!!

Diana is sponsoring a challenge for Magnolia-licious at 3 pm (EST) that will feature a fun challenge and some great prizes as well.

I (Suzanne, hee hee) will be there running the challenge & chatting with everyone that would like to stop by. There might be some other DT gals there as well as Diana, so if you wanna stop by & chat and participate we'd love to have you! It's sure to be a FUN TIME!!

The Official Link to the SCS Challenge Thread for World Card Making Day is HERE (which will be up & running on the 3rd)


(challenge deadlines will be Oct. 4th at midnite EST)


Hope to see ya there!
hugz,
Suzanne, Diana & the Magnolia-licious DT Gals

1 comment:

Penis Enlargement Pills said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment.
I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By the way,
Blogger how when you visit my blog,
My Blog have been created for the satisfaction of consumer of all.